Born in Meridian, Mississippi, the artist known as fuzzfur (Daniel C. Ethridge) is an artist with a passion for creating art in all art mediums. Take a look around this website and explore all of the documented works gathered for presentation. If you have any questions or comments please feel free to contact the artist via social media.
- 1982 Fell out of a moving car after falling asleep in the backseat on Front Street in Meridian, Mississippi. Knocked unconscious and hospitalized, bandaged, and took several weeks to recover.
- 1986 At age 12 his brother Keith (16) died in a car crash, after being struck by a drunk driver.
- 1993 At age 18 his mom Judy (54) suddenly died of Lupus.
- 1995 He traveled to England with the Meridian Community College Theater group and performed “Crimes of the Heart” as Barnett Lloyd.
- 2001 At age 23 his father George (62) died of Kidney Cancer.
- 2009 Began working with the Mississippi Tourism office. A job that allowed him to meet and work with two Governors and several famous Mississippians such as Morgan Freeman, B.B. King, Marty Stuart, and Sela Ward.
- 2010 Group Show at Belhaven Community Center where he first met Charlie Busler and Rachel Misner.
- 2014 Began working at Meridian Community College as Graphic Design Instructor.
- 2016 Started making pottery and working in stained glass
- 2018/7/ 27 Attended the George Rodrigue exhibit at the George Ohr Museum in Biloxi, Mississippi.
- 2021/12/7 Attended the Black and White Gala at the Meridian Museum of Art. His painting Sunset on West Egg was sold as part of the Museum fundraiser event.
- 2022/5/6 Painting day with local students on the JA light boxes and sidewalks mural project featured on WTOK tv news.
- 2022/5/15 NAS hanger dedication featuring mural honoring Ensign Jessie L. Brown featured on WTOK tv news.
- 2022/5/25 Jimmie Rodgers Mural Project featured on WTOK tv news.
- 2022/6/1 Jimmie Rodgers Mural project featured on Twin States News.
- 2022/6/17 Radio interview with Meridian Art Museum Collective at WMOX 1010am.
- 2022/6/26 Attended the Mississippi Comicon in Jackson, Mississippi where he met Christina Ricci.
- 2022/6/30 75ft Jimmie Rodgers Mural is unveiled in downtown Meridian, Mississippi.
- 2022/9/24 48th Annual Bi-State Art Competition at the Meridian Museum of Art. Two of his paintings were exhibited. Asleep in the Cheerios and Brother God Saves the World.
Working as Graphic Design Professor at Meridian Community College. Daniel is expanding his art career by creating artwork daily, participating in public art projects, art museum shows, preparing for solo shows and competitions.